At Setting Up Shop, we have decades of experience in tenancy coordination and project management. We take the hassle out of the entire tenancy delivery and retail fitout process from the day you secure a tenant to the day they open up shop.
- We’ve successfully set up shop for diverse retailers from Freedom and Hungry Jacks to Spotlight and Stefan, managing tenancy delivery for many of Australia’s largest shopping centres.
- Our team have coordinated the build of more than 120 Bank of Queensland branches.
- And for the past 2 years, we’ve been delivering retail in mixed-use residential and commercial buildings, helping grow the vibrant King Street precinct in Brisbane.
We offer the full package of tenancy delivery for development, redevelopment and mixed-use projects or we can project manage any aspect of the process you need help with.
Here’s a little of the know-how we’ve gained from decades of helping others set up shop:
- We know that tenants come in all shapes and sizes. Setting Up Shop’s delivery process responds to their varying requirements while minimising landlord risk.
- We know our clients do not like surprises. We see risks and delays coming well ahead of time and help our clients and all parties find a solution long before the problem has arrived.
- We know the additional compliance issues that can arise.(e.g. when fitting out a tenancy on a street rather than in a centre). We build relationships with council and other authorities and suppliers so that we can help tenants work through these concerns smoothly.
- We know with development it’s important to plan the right way from the start. We program your project with a realistic lens and work to de-risk the tenancy delivery process, monitoring progress at every milestone.
- We know that mixed-use spaces are fundamentally different to standard shopping-centre environments. We use a modified, tailored approach to ensure success in the face of the unique challenges of opening a store in a mixed-use building.
- We know that with redevelopment, managing stakeholders in an operating shopping centre is a high priority. We look after the communication with everyone involved, head off issues before they arise, and work closely with centre management.